Early Childhood Education
1313 L St. N.W. Suite 500
Washington DC 20005
PO Box 55930
Little Rock, AR 72215-5930
Fax: (501) 227-5297
Anyone interested in promoting the purpose of KAECE may become a member upon payment of annual dues. All members of KAECE are also members of the Southern Early Childhood Association (SECA) and the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and are entitled to the privileges of those respective associations.
The categories of membership in KAECE are:
All members, upon payment of annual dues, are eligible for all rights, benefits and responsibilities of membership as set forth in the respective bylaws of KAECE, SECA and NAEYC.
Any member who fails to remit his or her dues for the current membership year shall no longer be considered an active member.
The membership year shall be the twelve (12) month period from the date the organization is joined.
Source: KAECE By-Laws, Article III, Sections 3.1 - 3.6.
KAECE Member Benefits
- Young Children, Dimensions and Kaleidoscope
- Books, flyers and newsletters
- Videos for loan and purchased
- Position statements on early childhood issues
- KAECE Regional Trainings
- NAEYC Annual Conference
- SECA Annual Conference
- Local Chapter Conferences and Workshops
- NAEYC National Institute for Professional Development
- SECA Public Policy Institutes
- NAEYC and SECA Sponsored Events
- Insurance for centers and individual members
- Credit cards at competitive rates
- Eligibility to apply for Development Grants
- Reduced rates to conferences
- Annual Leadership Conference
- Week of the Young Child Celebration
- Public Policy Alerts
Apply online -- click here
For more information regarding Membership, contact Jaesook Gilbert
To download the lastest version
of Adobe Reader, click the image.